China Glaze, Kiwi Cool-ada.

China Glaze, Kiwi Cool-ada. 3 coats.



I decided to do something different with my nail shape temporarily due to a corner break on my middle nail. I had to take them down a little shorter but I rounded them instead of doing my typical squared tips. Once they grow out I will go back but I still think they look cute. It was definitely odd stepping out of my typical filing routine; it has become second nature for me to file them straight across.

Summer is quickly winding down so I wanted to do another bright and of course I like bright colors best on short nails so I went with this bright neon-like grass green. We were given some of the best neons this summer so this one doesn’t really stand up to those; but I have nothing like this in my stash. It’s definitely a vibrant shade of green. I’m With The Lifeguard, a neon green from this summers Neons Collection from China Glaze is more neon, but less vibrant than Kiwi; they are nothing alike aside from being green.

Kiwi required 3 coats alone for full coverage; but dry time was very quick due to this drying to a satin finish. Typical neon formula; very watery and super streaky. Would also work well for a jelly sammich although you might opt for a white base underneath. I actually love the squishy look of this; very fun and playful. I added a coat of Seche Vite for a glossy look. I liked it matte, but it didn’t self-level too well.

Thanks again to Kristin at The Manicured Monkey for the awesome giveaway I won this in! YAY for Giveaways!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.